Our mission is to bring souls to God from darkness to light by preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom in the name of Jesus Christ that will empower people to become the overcomes.
- To advance the Christian faith religion in the UK and worldwide for the benefit of the public through:
- The provision of Christian fellowship, worship, witness, lectures, training, action and services,
- broadcasting messages of an evangelistic and teaching nature; holding of prayer meetings, crusade, conferences, lectures; producing and/or distributing literature on the Christian faith to enlighten and strengthen peoples belief in the religion.
- To advance education in accordance with Christian principles and contribute to the spiritual and moral education of the children and young people and adults.
- To provide facilities for recreation or other leisure time occupation with the object of improving the conditions of life of those persons who have need of such facilities by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disablement, financial hardship or social and economic circumstances.
- To relieve or assist in the relief of persons of all ages as well as disadvantaged people who are in conditions of need, hardship, sickness or distress by reason of their social, physical or economic circumstances through the provision and assistance with funds, goods or services of any kind, counselling and support.
- To pursue any other charitable purpose which the board of management of the charity thinks fit to pursue in conjunction with any of the charitable purposes mentioned above.